Dolmabahce Palace and Bosphorus Boat Tour
Istanbul Dolmabahce Palace and Bosphorus Cruise
Join our Bosphorus Boat Tour with Dolmabahce Palace. Enjoy Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Tour. Set foot on Asia and visit Kucuksu Palace. Discover the history with best of Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Tour.
What You Can Expect
After visiting the palace, you will be taken to the boat for Bosphorus tour and while sailing you will have the chance to explore the city highlights both on European and Asian sides of the city in 2,5 hrs. Also you will have the opportunity to visit a beautiful Ottoman palace on the Asian side of Istanbul, the famous "Kucuksu Palace"
- Pick up from the hotels by (airconditioned mini bus)
- At the end of the tour you will be dropped at Eminönü Pier where the tour terminates .
- Entrance fee for Dolmabahce and Kucuksu Palaces
- English speaking tour guide
- Private boat for our groups.
- Kucuksu Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays and is replaced with Rumeli Hisarı Fortress
- Dolmabahce Palace is closed on Mondays and Thursdays.(This tour does not operateon thosedays)
- Children between the ages of 0-2 children are free of charge.
- Children between the ages of 3-6 children are discounted price.
- At the end of the tour you will be dropped at Sultanahmet Square where the tour terminates.
- Personal expenses
After being picked up from your hotel in the morning, first you will be taken to the Dolmabahce Palace which was the imperial residence of the Ottoman Sultans. After visiting the rooms, halls and the unique collections of the palace, you will be taken to the Kasımpasa Pier by bus to embark the boat.
Your boat tour experience will begin from Golden Horn and continue with the Bosphorus Strait. During this 2,5 hours cruise your tour guide will inform you about all the highlights of Golden horn and Bosphorus.
You will discover the city and learn about Istanbul’s famous landmarks such as; Galata Tower, Galata Bridge and Süleymaniye Mosque etc. You will explore the uniqe beauty of the Bosphorus and the Two continents (Europe and Asia).
You will also get a break and set foot on the Asian side to visit one of the most famous Ottoman Imperial palaces; Kucuksu Palace which was constructed in 1856 in Baroque style. (The Kucuksu Palace is closed on Mondaysand Thursdays, we visit the Rumeli Fortress instead) After visiting the palace, your tour guide will give you some free time so you can walk around and take some great photos.
Then back to the boat again and you will get to learn more about the city on the way back. You will pass by the famous attraction spots such as; Beylerbeyi Palace, Uskudar, Maiden’s Tower, etc. Boat Cruise will end up at Eminonu Pier which is walk ingdistance to the Spice Bazaar, if you like you can enjoy the rest of the day there or by paying a small additional amount you can join to our Bus tour around the Old City Wall with live guide.
Bestseller Istanbul Tours
Duration : 9 Hours
Duration : 5 Hours
Duration : 4.5 Hours
Duration : 3.5 Hours