Private Yacht Istanbul Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
Private Istanbul Yacht Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
Discover the city on a private yacht. Have lunch on boat or stop at the Anadolu Kavagi (Fishing village in Black sea) for your lunch and swim in Black Sea if you wish. Private Yacht Istanbul Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
Bosphorus and Black Sea Cruise
You’ll enjoy all the beauties of Bosphorus on the way to the Poyrazköy, next to the mouth of the Black Sea. Dolmabahce Palace, Ciragan Palace, Ortakoy Mosque, Bosphorus Bridge, Arnavutkoy, Bebek, Rumeli Fortress, Yenikoy.
This 4 hour cruise is operated daily. After a great tour of Bosphorus, if you like you can enjoy the rest of the day at the coast of Black Sea (on Asian side) while being docked you may; dine, or you can go swimming, sunbathing or even fishing. Anadolu Kavagi, you will be able to swim for 1 hour.
On the way back this time you’ll let the Asin side of the Bosphorus impress you with the most ornate and historical Ottoman waterfront mansions, Anadolu Castle Fatih Bridge, Beylerbeyi, Kucuksu and Hidiv Palaces, Kuleli Naval Academy and the sweet villages of Cengelkoy, Kandilli and Kanlıca.
(Do not forget to bring your swimming suits, comfortable shoes, towels or your fishing equipments)
- Breathe-taking views of both Europe and Asia shores
- Complimentary tea or coffee service on board
- A private yacht with relaxing ambiance
- Opportunity to experience unique beauty of Istanbul without the ferry crowd
- 1 hour of swimming
- Sampling some of the finest local food (optional)
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks available for purchase on board
- 08:30 to 12:30
- 09:30 to 13:30
- 10:30 to 14:30
Daily departure from
- Birthday cake or any other requirements that you need can be arranged for your yacht tour.
- Light lunch fix menu service +Turkish mezes (20 euro extra)
Pick-up & Drop-off
We can pick you up from your european side city-center hotels. We also have drop-off service at the end of the tour for these hotels..
Most Popular Private Istanbul Bosphorus Boat Tours
Duration : 3 Hours
Duration : 4 Hours
Duration : 2 Hours
Duration : 2 Hours